Feb 24, 2011

Arts & Management


Finally someone acknowledges that the combination of art and business is meaningful!


It took me time to explain (again and again) the connection between all the design in my background and my current MBA degree... In my MBA program we were three architects and one sculptor, and it was pretty easy to spot the artists in our program. What differentiates the artists/designers? I think it is false to claim that quantifying things is less valueable to artists. I do believe that there are other things a design/art-oriented person values that others might not pay attention to. I do agree that art education sharpens the sensitivity to the way one delivers a message, and it encourages artists to be bold and willing to take risks. 

Enjoy the article ! 
(Reut, thanks for the link)

No comments:

Post a Comment